Hazel and Orange the Cats

I recently got a new kitten, her name is Cleo. I love her so much! Visit my Instagram to see more of her!

I was already obsessed with cats but now i was even more in the mood to make a new cat pattern! And this is the result. I hope you like it :)

These kitties are perfect to use for your backpack or purse as an accessorie - make them in the colours of your cats and you have your sweetie always with you. Or gift them to a friend who has or loves cats!

Happy crocheting!

Get the pattern in my stores!

PDF available/verfügbar in ENGLISH

ENGLISH:
The PDF-Pattern is print and tablet-optimized, it includes:
English written amigurumi pattern in US Crochet Terms
Detailed photo instructions
Free support via Etsy, Email, Facebook and Instagram if you have any questions!
Difficulty: easy to intermediate

This written pattern works with the orange kitty as an example.
Feel free to use the colours you like! I offer the corchet kits for them in orange and in brown! 
The head and body are crocheted in one piece in the round. The ears, legs, arms and tail are sewn on separately.

2.5 mm hook
Nr 2 fine cotton yarn
i used: Schachenmayr Catania
in the colors orange (A), white (B) and tiny bit of blue for the ribbon (C)
embroidery needle
stitch markers
scissors
safety eyes 8 mm 
stuffing
sewing pins
key ring with chain














Popular Posts

Image
Image