Free Fox Pattern

 

 Fox


I've been wanting to make an amigurumi fox for AGES. I love the animals of the forest and i am also planning to design a deer, an owl and more forest animals soon! It was super important to me that the fox becomes super cute - so i didn't just want to make something quick but i first made a sketch. A must was a big head so he looks even cuter. And of course white parts - i think they make him look so pretty and gorgeous!

I was so lucky to have Ricorumi offer me to use their wonderful Ricorumi Yarn for my project. And WOW - they sent me a WHOLE box of this amazing yarn that just glides of the hook and perfectly made for amigurumi.

I hope you like this pattern as much as i do. I promise you this fox is so much fun to make an has a very rewarding result!

Happy crocheting!

Get the german pattern for free here!



Get the pattern in my stores!


PDF available in UK ENGLISH

The PDF-Pattern is print and tablet-optimized, it includes:
English written amigurumi pattern in US Crochet Terms
Free support via Etsy, Email, Facebook and Instagram if you have any questions!
Difficulty: intermediate

SIZE

Approx 18 cm, 7 in

MATERIALS

Ricorumi dk
Shade 027 (orange) 75 g

Shade 002 (cream) 25 g

Shade 057 (chocolate) yarn remnant Shade 011 (pink) yarn remnant

Rico crochet hook 2.5 mm

Rico button eyes, 11 mm in diameter 

Rico embroidery needle

Rico toy stuffing







Popular Posts

Image
Image